Start a new topic

Integration with BambooHR

I think it would be beneficial to both EaseCentral and BambooHR to integrate, so that clients aren't having to go through onboarding in BHR, and then make elections within EaseCentral.

3 people like this idea

We've looked at this with some of our clients...it's important to them that the feeds be bi-directional (so that they can pull EE info into the BenAdmin, then also pull enrollment/deduction info back to their HRIS). This would be true regardless of the HRIS from what we hear.

1 person likes this

I too would greatly benefit by integration between BambooHR and EaseCentral. A lot of time would be saved if I didn't need to manually sync the two systems. And, yes, it should be bi-directional.

1 person likes this

We talk to quite a few companies who use Bamboo HR and would like to use Ease as well. Interested in any way to make these two systems talk - To my knowledge, Ease has API capability (though not an "open API"). If nothing else, perhaps a preferred/trusted vendor could be tasked with linking the two systems...? OR, if this is not possible, adding certain features that Bamboo offers could be great.

2 people like this
Login or Signup to post a comment