These reports are an easy way for you to view and manage your new hire and qualifying event enrollment adds and changes outside open enrollment. Noting whether changes have been processed is optional, but can help Brokers or Company Administrators verify when changes were sent to carriers.
Company Administrators can also receive nightly email alerts notifying them when changes are made to employee enrollment, demographic, or employment information.
The Manage Changes report can be used to confirm specific employees and their changes.
- This report defaults to show changes made over the previous week.
- Only employees with changes during the selected date range are displayed.
- By default, all changes that are pending are displayed.
- The status can also be changed to display changes filtered by the type of change made by the employee, Broker, or Administrator.
- Pending - All
- Pending - Qualifying Event
- Pending - New Hire
- Pending - Terminated
- Pending - Profile & Notifications
- Pending - Election (Not Signed)
- For more details about unsigned elections, click here.
- Processed changes typically mean they have been sent to the carrier and/or payroll system by the Broker or Client Administrator by either generating an enrollment form or submitting the enrollments to the carrier via a spreadsheet or report.
- For employers using payroll integration, processing changes will also initiate those changes to be sent to the payroll provider.
- Payroll integration is not automatically turned on for employers and does need to be implemented for payroll providers who are partners to EaseCentral.
- Please contact your broker to confirm integrated partners.
To view changes:
1. Select REPORTS > Manage Changes.
2. Change the FROM DATE and/or TO DATE to update the date range.
3. Choose STATUS.
4. Choose a COMPANY.
5. Choose an EMPLOYEE.
- The Modified Date specifies when the most recent changes were made.
- If the employee entered the change due to a qualifying event, Event displays the qualifying event selected by the employee.
- The user who made the change and the EMPLOYEE SIGNATURE status can be determined by clicking the Info button.
- If the employee signed his/her form the signature date will display.
- If the employee entered changes, but did not add their signature, the EMPLOYEE SIGNATURE status will display as N/A.
To process changes for specifically New Hires, Terminations or Qualifying Events:
1. Click New Hires, Terminations or Qualifying Events.
2. Mark the box next to the line items to be processed.
- To mark all lines, mark box in header line.
3. Click Process Changes.
To process changes from the Manage Changes report:
1. Click Actions.
2. Choose option to process all changes.
- To process all pending changes for the selected company choose Process Company Changes.
- To process only the pending changes for the employee selected, choose Process Employee Changes.
3. To process changes for specific plan types, click Process Changes for each.
4. Click Process Changes to acknowledge submission of employee demographic and employment-related changes to carriers from Employee Profile.
To generate reports directly from Manage Changes:
- Click Actions.
- Choose report from the following:
- Choose Current or Open Enrollment Forms to generate signed forms to send to carrier(s).
- Choose Current or Open Enrollment Summary for a PDF version of the employee's enrollment summary that can provided to the employee.
- Choose Enrollment History to generate a report displaying all enrollment changes entered by the employee, Broker, or Company Administrator for all plan years.
- Click Run.
- Click OK.
- Access reports from Generated Reports.
Reports detailing activities including adds, changes and terms are also available.
- The report includes changes made to any benefits as well as changes on demographic fields of employees and dependents.
- Activity reports are extremely detailed and may take a few minutes to generate.
To run an activity report:
Click REPORTS at the top of the EaseCentral Page.
Select Available Reports.
Choose Activity Report.
Enter the FROM DATE and TO DATE.
Select the TYPE of data to be included in the report.
- A Detailed report includes all changes, all adds, and all terminations
An Add report includes new employee and dependent demographic additions and new benefit elections
A Change report includes demographic and benefit changes
- A Termination report includes employee terminations and benefit terminations
- Click Generate.
- The old and new values will be reflected on the report as well as the last change date.
- Access report from Generated Reports.