Reports to help manage enrollment, demographic, and employment-related changes can be found in Reports > Manage Changes.
- Brokers and Company Administrators also receive nightly email alerts notifying them when changes are made to employee enrollment, demographic, or employment information.
- The email specifies which company had employee changes.
- The Manage Changes screen view report defaults to show changes made over the previous week.
- By default, all changes that are pending are displayed.
- Demographic and employment changes are displayed at the very bottom of the screen.
- The Modified Date specifies when the most recent changes were made.
- The user who made the change is displayed in the Modified By column.
- The E-Signed date displays with the change information.
- If the employee signed his/her form, the signature date displays.
- If the employee entered changes, but did not add their signature, the E-Signed status will display as N/A.
- If the employee entered the change due to a qualifying event, the Event displays the one selected by the employee prior to entering his/her enrollment changes.
- Click New Hires, Terminations or Qualifying Events to view only changes of these types.
- Otherwise, report will include all types of changes.
- To process all changes for the selected change type from this screen, click Process Changes.
- Otherwise, select Manage to return to Manage Changes > Manage.
- Change the From Date and/or To Date.
- Only those companies and employees that had changes during that date range are displayed.
- Change STATUS to display changes filtered by the type of change made by the employee, Broker, or Administrator.
- Pending - Qualifying Event
- Pending - New Hire
- Pending - Terminated
- Pending - Profile & Notification
- Pending - Elections (Not Signed)
- To read more about Pending Elections, click here.
- Processed changes typically mean they have been sent to the carrier and/or payroll system by the Broker or Client Administrator by either generating an enrollment form or submitting the enrollments to the carrier via a spreadsheet or report.
- Noting whether changes have been processed is optional, but can help Brokers or Company Administrators verify when changes were sent to carriers.
- For employers using payroll integration, processing changes will also initiate those changes to be sent to the payroll provider.
- Payroll integration is not automatically turned on for employers and does need to be implemented for payroll providers who are partners with EaseCentral.
- Please contact EaseCentral support to confirm integration partners.
- Scroll to and choose a COMPANY.
- Scroll to and choose an EMPLOYEE.
To process all pending changes:
- Click Actions.
- For the selected company, choose Process Company Changes.
- To process only the pending changes for the employee selected, choose Process Employee Changes.
- Choose Enrollment Forms and follow the procedure at the end of this article to generate each employee's enrollment form to send to the carrier.
- Choose Enrollment Summary and follow the procedure at the end of this article to generate an optional PDF version of the employee's Open or Current Enrollment Summary to provided to the employee as confirmation of the changes they entered into EaseCentral.
- For verification, choose Enrollment History and follow the procedure at the end of this article to generate a report containing all enrollment changes the employee, Broker, or Company Administrator entered into EaseCentral for all plan years.
To process changes by benefit plan type:
1. Once all changes have been provided to carriers, click Process Changes for each plan type.
To process employee demographic and work changes:
1. Once demographic and employment-related changes have been provided to carriers, click Process Changes in Profile & Notifications.
- Click Actions.
- Choose Enrollment Forms, Enrollment Summary or Enrollment History.
- Click Run.
- Click OK.
- Access reports from Reports > Generated Reports.