Previous > Work Status Changes
Entering a COMPANY WIDE LOCK ENROLLMENT DATE prevents employees from making changes to their benefits outside of open enrollment dates.
To lock enrollment:
- Select Benefits.
- Select Lock Enrollment tab.
- Enter date in COMPANY WIDE LOCK ENROLLMENT DATE.
- Prevents employees from making changes to their benefits
- Doesn’t apply during OE
- Doesn’t apply to new hires
- Can be overridden for 30 days by entering an Unlock Date for specific employees
- New hires can enroll before and up to 30 days after their benefit is effective.
- Unlock Date gives employees 30 days to make qualifying event changes.
- An Unlock date can be entered to allow an employee to enter a qualifying event change while a COMPANY WIDE LOCK ENROLLMENT DATE is in effect.
- Employees can be manually locked by clicking the padlock next to their name.
- Prevents employee from making any changes to benefits.