Reports detailing activities including adds, changes and terms are available in EaseCentral. The report will include changes made to any benefits as well as changes on demographic fields of employees and dependents. Activity reports are extremely detailed and may take a few minutes to generate.
To run a report:
- Click on the REPORTS >link at the top of the EaseCentral Page.
- Choose Available Reports.
- Select the company from the company drop list.
- Select Activity.
- Enter the FROM date. This will be the start date of the requested activity. Any changes entered into EaseCentral after this date will be included in this report.
- Enter the TO date. This will be the end date of the requested activity. Any changes entered into EaseCentral prior to this date will be included in this report.
- Select the TYPE of data to be included on the report.
- A Detailed report will include: all changes, all adds, and all terminations
- An Add report will include: new employee and dependent demographic additions and new benefit elections
- A Termination report will include: employee terminations and benefit terminations
- A Changes report includes demographic changes and benefit changes
For more information about viewing changes, please see New Hire & Qualifying Event Change Reports Help Desk solution.