- Custom reports are accessible only to the employee who created it in Company > Benefits > Reports.
- Reports can be generated for any specific plan or combination of plans.
View an overview about how Custom Reports can be added and used by agency employees and Company Administrators in EaseCentral.
1. Go to the Reports tab located in the blue bar.
2. Select Custom Reporting.
3. Click Actions.
4. Choose Add Report.
5. Enter the Report Name.
- We recommend entering a name that will be a clear indicator about the type of data included in the report;e.g., "Enrollment Report with Deductions".
- The report name will then be displayed as a report option in the Company > Benefits page.
- The fields are automatically saved as they are added.
8. If the data needs to be in a specific order on the report, click the value and drag and drop to the proper display order.
9. To run the newly created report, go to a Company > Benefits and click Reports.
- The name of the report is listed at the bottom of the drop menu.
12. To access the report, go to Reports > Generated Reports.
13. Click on the report name to open.
- It opens in Excel and displays all data fields selected.
Follow these steps to delete a Custom report that is no longer needed:
- Click Custom Reporting.
- From the REPORT drop down, select the Report you would like to delete.
- Click Actions.
- Choose Delete Report.
- Confirm Delete.