Based on popular demand by our brokers and supporting partners and enrollment firms, we have added Assistant Access for approved partners. These partners include General Agents, Marketplace Partners, and Enrollment Firms. This access level can only be added by EaseCentral staff and will not count against the seats in your agency portal. Assistants can add/edit plans and run reports. They are not able to add companies, view/manage HRIS/Onboarding, or access the Marketplace.
Adding an Assistant:
- You will first need to send the request to add an assistant to your subscription at no additional cost through firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the user’s first name, last name, and email address. Assistant Access is reserved for approved partners only.
- You will receive confirmation from the EaseCentral Support team that your Assistant has been added.
- Create a Team for this assistant, in order to provide access to designated groups (for more details on adding a team, see Broker Portal Settings.
Name the Team based on your assisting partner, and assign the individual assistants, as requested in your initial request to EaseCentral Customer Support.
4. Add the assistant Team to the company to which you would like to grant access.
5. Send a login to the assistant from the Logins tab of the broker portal.
6. If the assistant sees the following error, you may have forgotten to add them to a team, and add the team to the employer client you’d like them to access.
7. Once the assistant is a part of a team, and the team is attached to an employer client, they will be able to access that group. They can either search for the group by name, or press “space” then “enter” to see all groups that they have access to.
8. Assistants are not able to add a company, or access the Marketplace. This means that the Broker with the license will need to create the Company for the Assistant to Access, as well as enable any Marketplace services using their login.
9. Assistants do have the ability to add and edit plans, manage employees, enrollment, run reports, etc.
For additional information or questions, please reach out to email@example.com.