EaseCentral and Plushcare are working together to bring increased telehealth access to brokers and employers across the country. Committed to providing options for one of the fastest growing healthcare services, brokers and employers using EaseCentral now have the ability to add telehealth with Plushcare to their benefit offerings.
PlushCare plan types available in EaseCentral are:
- Integration is free
How to Enable PlushCare for Your Group
1. Enable PlushCare in the broker Marketplace.
2. Enable PlushCare in the client Marketplace.
3. PlushCare will approve within 24 hours.
How to Access PlushCare Plan Library
1. Go to Benefits, click on Add Plan, select PlushCare Telehealth plan in the library, and enter Effective Date.
2. Click on PlushCare Telehealth plan, select Eligibility tab, and set Required Enrollment For to Employees & Dependents.
3. Enter Policy Number to ensure each employee gets a $40 credit.
Once the plan is added and employees have elected benefits, the enrollment data can be submitted to PlushCase in EaseCentral. The first submission is completed in EaseCentral, and scheduled reports with changes will be automatically sent on a regular basis.
How to Enable the Data Feed For a Group
1. Select Benefits on the left-hand navigation
2. Select Partners from the top navigation
3. Click on Manage by PlushCare
4. Select Next
5. Select Add Submission
6. Choose Plans to Submit (Example - Telemedicine)
7. Select Submit to Partner
And you're done! Questions? Comments? Please contact PlushCare at email@example.com for assistance.