EaseCentral and The Advantage Group are partnering to bring consumer-driven benefits to
brokers and employers across the country.
Founded in 1985, The Advantage Group offers administrative and enrollment solutions that are
user-friendly for both benefit specialists and employees. They offer flexible spending accounts
(FSA), health reimbursement accounts (HRA), health savings accounts (HSA), commuter
benefits, COBRA administration, and retirement solutions. And since the money used to fund
these services are not taxed, participants can save 25% to 40% on healthcare related
Brokers and employers who offer consumer-driven benefits with EaseCentral and The
Advantage Group will have the ability to customize their plans, such as choosing the amount
allocated in an HRA for each employee. A TAG mobile app makes using the elected benefits
convenient for employees.
The Advantage Group plan types available in EaseCentral are:
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Health Savings Account
- FSA Health Care
- FSA Dependent Care
- The integration is free
- The Advantage Group example fee schedule is listed below (COBRA, FSA, HRA, etc)
- For pricing inquiries, please contact TAG at (877) 506-1660 or email email@example.com
Initial setup required for COBRA eligible benefits.
- Mark plan(s) as COBRA eligible
Once set up, EaseCentral will send TAG any initial notification or qualifying event automatically on regularly scheduled report files. The company administrator only needs to use EaseCental as normal for the COBRA transactions to send.
How to Enable The Advantage Group for Your Groups
1. Enable The Advantage Group in the broker Marketplace.
2. Enable The Advantage Group in the client Marketplace.
3. The Advantage Group will approve within 24-48 hours. (You will be notified via email)
Once the plans are added and employees have elected benefits, the enrollment data can be submitted to TAG in EaseCentral. The first submission is completed in EaseCentral (all eligible employees will be sent in the initial file feed), and scheduled reports with changes will be automatically sent to TAG every Friday (7 am PT).
How to Enable the Data Feed for a Group (FSA, HRA, HSA, Parking, and Transit)
1. Select Benefits on the left-hand navigation
2. Select Partners from the top navigation
3. Click Manage by The Advantage Group
4. Select Next
5. If applicable: Provide Client ID and assign COBRA files
Note: The Client ID and Manage COBRA File fields are only required when submitting COBRA eligible benefits. Otherwise, please leave these fields blank.
6. Select Next
7. Select Add Submission
8. Choose Plans to Submit
9. Select Submit to Partner
For more information, please contact The Advantage group at (877) 506-1660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.