BBP Admin has been a full-service TPA since 1977 and works with hundreds of brokers across
the country to assist with benefits administration.
Brokers and employers working with EaseCentral and BBP Admin will now be able to offer
employees COBRA, FMLA administration, flexible spending accounts (FSA), health
reimbursement accounts (HRA) and more.
COBRA administration is a complex process for any employer to manage. EaseCentral and
BBP Admin can take the burden off of the employer by taking care of the necessary
communications, notices, forms, and record-keeping. They even offer the collection of premium
payments for COBRA enrollments and terminating the COBRA coverage with the carrier when
the time comes.
BBP Administration plan types available in EaseCentral are:
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Health Savings Account
- FSA Dependent Care
- FSA Health Care
Initial setup is required for COBRA eligible benefits.
- Mark plan(s) as COBRA eligible
- The integration is free
- The BBP Admin Cost sheet is listed below. (COBRA, FSA, HRA, etc)
- For pricing inquiries, please contact BBP Admin at Chris@bbpadmin.com.
Once set up, EaseCentral will send BBP Admin any initial notification or qualifying event automatically on regularly scheduled report files. The company administrator only needs to use EaseCental as normal for the COBRA transactions to send.
How to Enable BBP Administration for Your Groups
1. Enable BBP Administration in the broker Marketplace.
2. Enable BBP Administration in the client Marketplace.
3. BBP Administration will approve within 24-48 hours. (You will be notified via email)
Approval will be provided upon receipt of required BBPAdmin documents.
How to access the BBP Administration plan Library (FSA, HRA, HSA, Parking, and Transit)
1. Select Benefits
2. Select Add Plan
3. Select the BBPA library
4. Select applicable plans
5. Set the Effective Date
6. Select Add Library
Once the plans are added and employees have elected benefits, the enrollment data can be submitted to BBP Admin in EaseCentral. The first submission is completed in EaseCentral (all eligible employees will be included in the initial file feed), and scheduled reports with changes will be automatically sent to BBP Admin on a regular basis.
How to Enable the Data Feed for a Group
1. Select Benefits on the left-hand navigation
2. Select Partners from the top navigation
3. Click Manage by BBP Admin
4. Select Next
5. If applicable: Provide Client ID and assign both COBRA files
Note: The Client ID and Manage COBRA File fields are only required when submitting COBRA eligible benefits. Otherwise, please leave these fields blank.
6. Select Next
7. Select Add Submission
8. Choose Plans to Submit
9. Select Submit to Partner
Questions? Comments? Please contact BBP Administration at Chris@bbpadmin.com.