EaseCentral and BASIC Pacific have joined forces.
Brokers and employers across the country can now access BASIC Pacific’s COBRA administration tools via EaseCentral. The ability to add and manage HRAs, HSAs, and commuter administration benefits will be added soon. Established in 1989 and headquartered in Portage Michigan, BASIC Pacific is part of the larger BASIC network, one of the largest third- party administrators in the United States.
BASIC Pacific is committed to working closely with HR teams to develop first-class services that fit the specific needs of different organizations. Users have access to a 24/7 online portal and the security of expert customer service, comprehensive reporting, and up-to-date compliance. Employees will be able to enroll in BASIC Pacific products via EaseCentral and all submission data will be automatically sent to BASIC Pacific on a weekly basis. The COBRA integration includes new hire notifications and qualifying events.
BASIC Pacific Plan Types Available in EaseCentral
- The following will be released at a later date: Health Reimbursement Account, Health Savings Account, FSA Health Care, FSA Dependent Care, Transit, and Parking.
Initial setup is only required for COBRA eligible benefits
- Mark plan(s) as COBRA eligible
- Carrier Name
- Plan Name
- Monthly Rates
- The Integration is free
- BASIC Pacific Servies - Please contact BASIC Pacific at email@example.com.
How to Enable BASIC Pacific for Your Groups
1. Enable BASIC Pacific in the broker Marketplace.
2. Enable BASIC Pacific in the client Marketplace.
3. BASIC Pacific will approve within 36-72 hours. (via email)
Once the plans are added and employees have elected benefits, the enrollment data can be submitted to BASIC Pacific in EaseCentral. The first submission is completed in EaseCentral, and scheduled reports with changes will be automatically sent to BASIC Pacific on a weekly basis.
How to Enable the Data Feed for a Group
1. Select Benefits on the left-hand navigation
2. Select Partners from the top navigation
3. Click Manage by BASIC Pacific
4. Select Next
5. Provide Client ID (name of company) and assign necessary COBRA files, if applicable.