EaseCentral and BASIC Pacific have joined forces.
Brokers and employers across the country can now access BASIC Pacific’s COBRA administration tools via EaseCentral. The ability to add and manage HRAs, HSAs, and commuter administration benefits will be added soon. Established in 1989 and headquartered in Portage Michigan, BASIC Pacific is part of the larger BASIC network, one of the largest third-party administrators in the United States.
BASIC Pacific is committed to working closely with HR teams to develop first-class services that fit the specific needs of different organizations. Users have access to a 24/7 online portal and the security of expert customer service, comprehensive reporting, and up-to-date compliance. Employees will be able to enroll in BASIC Pacific products via EaseCentral and all submission data will be automatically sent to BASIC Pacific on a weekly basis. The COBRA integration includes new hire notifications and qualifying events.
BASIC Pacific Plan Types Available in EaseCentral
- All COBRA eligible benefits
- Mark plan(s) as COBRA eligible
- Carrier Name
- Plan Admin Name (limited to 50 characters which include spaces)
- Monthly Rates
Tips: To confirm that your plans are set up correctly, please pull a Configuration Reports to review your plans side-by-side. The Configuration Report can be generated by going to Benefits > Select the applicable plans > Reports > Configuration Report.
- The Integration is free
- BASIC Pacific Servies - Please contact BASIC Pacific at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Enable BASIC Pacific for Your Groups
1. Enable BASIC Pacific in the broker Marketplace.
2. Enable BASIC Pacific in the client Marketplace.
3. BASIC Pacific will approve within 24-48 hours. (via email)
Note: After receiving approval, BASIC Pacific will be reaching out to collect the Plan Premium report. This report can be found by going to Reports > Available Reports > Select the group > Plan Premium
Once the plans are added and employees have elected benefits, the enrollment data can be submitted to BASIC Pacific in EaseCentral. A scheduled report with changes will be automatically sent to BASIC Pacific on a weekly basis.
How to Enable the Data Feed for a Group COBRA Eligible Benefits
1. Select Benefits on the left-hand navigation
2. Select Partners from the top navigation
3. Click Manage by BASIC Pacific
4. Select Next
5. Provide Client ID (name of company) and assign necessary COBRA files
And, you're done! No additional steps are required after the Setup tab.
Please login to your BASIC Pacific portal to review received employee events.
If this is your first time setting up this integration or you need additional support, please schedule a 20-minute live training session.