- PrimePay is a nationwide provider of payroll, HR and benefits administration built to help benefits brokers succeed in a world of changing regulations. Designed by brokers, for brokers, it is the only program of its kind that provides continuing education, resources, and content to help you strengthen client relationships. There is no fee for this integration.
The PrimePay plan types available in EaseCentral are:
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Health Savings Account
- Premium Reimbursement Account
- FSA Health Care
- FSA Dependent Care
- All COBRA Eligible Benefits (for COBRA Services)
- At this time PrimePay standard fees apply, no additional cost for integration with EaseCentral
- PrimePay Services - Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (866) 999-1139.
If you are ready to integrate, please follow the steps below.
Enable PrimePay under your broker Marketplace. Please note, only system admin users have access to the Marketplace.
- Enable PrimePay under the client Marketplace.
- Confirm all COBRA eligible plans and Health Reimbursement Account, Health Savings Account, Healthcare FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Transit and Parking plan are created in the client’s portal
Note for initial set up required for COBRA eligible plans/COBRA services:
- Build all COBRA eligible plans in EaseCentral and mark all plans as COBRA eligible within the Benefits > Plan > Profile page. Choose the applicable percentage for the client.
- Ensure that all employees within EaseCentral are updated with SSN, First Name, Last Name, Gender, Birth Date, Address, and Hire Date. Any test employees should be moved to a Test Status (Employee Profile > Employment > Status) within EaseCentral. Dependent SSNs are required for COBRA qualifying dependent events, i.e., a child ages out of parent’s coverage, divorce or death of employee.
- Generate Configuration Report to submit to PrimePay (Client > Benefits > select plans > Reports > Configuration Report) and send to email@example.com. In addition to sending the Configuration Report to PrimePay, please identify if the client is new or existing to PrimePay and which PrimePay products they would like set up.
PrimePay will set up all partner codes needed for the integration and test the files.
Once set up, EaseCentral will send PrimePay any initial notification or qualifying event automatically on a weekly scheduled report file. The company administrator only needs to use EaseCentral as normal for the COBRA, FSA, FSA Dependent Care HSA, HRA, Parking and Transit transactions to send.
Any adds/changes/terms for any product that occur during the testing process should be manually processed with PrimePay until PrimePay informs the broker/client that the integration is in production. This notification will not come from EaseCentral and any notifications from EaseCentral should not be considered as notification that PrimePay has moved the integration to production.
The broker and/or client should check their PrimePay web portal routinely to verify all transactions have been processed.
Broker build new plans in EaseCentral
Send new plans/rates to PrimePay to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not close current plans early
EaseCentral Support - email@example.com or 702-800-2690
PrimePay - firstname.lastname@example.org or call (866) 999-1139