2-Factor Authentication is available for broker users logging into EaseCentral.
- 2-Factor Authentication is required daily by users to log into EaseCentral.
- 2-Factor authentication adds a second level of authentication to an account log-in.
- In addition to entering your username and password, 2-factor authentication requires the user to have an additional credential before being able to access an account.
The EaseCentral system walks employees through the steps to set up 2-Factor Authentication and they can choose to use Text Message Delivery (SMS), an Authenticator Application,or an Email method to automatically generate a new code daily.
- Entering the generated code meets the second requirement of authentication, and allows broker users access into EaseCentral.
Choose one of three methods:
If you have enabled either the Authenticator Application or Text Message Delivery (SMS) 2-Factor Authentication methods as abroker user and temporarily don't have access to your phone, please reach out to your System Administrator who can Remove 2FA on your profile in the EaseCentral portal.
- Once disabled you can follow the procedure linked above to temporarily enable the Email method.
- Once you regain access to your phone, the System Administrator should again Remove 2FA in your profile and you should use the Authenticator Application or Text Message Delivery (SMS) method as a best practice.