In order for company employees to access their enrollment portal, a custom domain name must be added.
- Additionally, customizing through Branding company portals allows you to add a logo as a header image and background image
View a quick video about how to brand a company site or read quick instructions below.
To brand the company:
1. Add the Custom Domain.
- A unique name must be added here in order for the Login link to be activated.
- Typically the client name should be added.
- A minimum of 3 characters.
- Do not include any spaces.
- The system will automatically add easecentral.com to the name chosen.
2. Click Save.
3. Add the Header Image.
- This image displays at the center-top of the login screen and is typically the company's logo.
- As long as you have a image-type file you can upload the logo and the system will automatically resize it to fit on the screen.
- The image should be less than 75 pixels in height.
4. Click Save.
5. Add a Background Image using an image file.
- It should be larger than 800 pixels wide for image quality purposes.
- This image will be used as a background on the login page only.
6. Click Save.
7. Once the Custom Domain, Background Image and Header Image are added, view the Login page by clicking View Login.
Enterprise-level subscribers of EaseCentral will additionally see custom branding options.
- When the USE CUSTOM COLORS? checkbox is selected, any custom colors added will apply throughout the employer's portal.
- Additionally, if this box is selected, the Header Image, which is typically the company logo, will display at the top-left of each page in the EaseCentral portal when the employee is logged in.
If a Header Image or Background Image has been added, the option to remove the image is also available.
1. Click Delete.
2. To confirm, click Yes, Delete.
- The image is no longer displayed.
Next > Add Company Documents