Previous > Branding a Company Portal
View this quick video to learn more about how to set up and add Plan Libraries.
In the Company portal:
1. Select Benefits > Actions > Add Plan.
2. If the agency has a Plan Library, choose the appropriate library from the LIBRARY drop menu.
- All plans are added in the company site with the same PROFILE, RATES, FORMS, and DOCUMENTS options selected when the LIBRARY was first created.
- Any of this information can be edited after the plans are added. ELIGIBILITY and CONTRIBUTIONS information needs to be entered to match the employer's specific plan offering details.
3. Choose the appropriate plan TYPE from the list of plan options.
- The plan configuration options will be based on the plan TYPE selected.
- For example, if a salary-based benefit plan type is chosen, coverage amount options can be entered.
4. Enter an ADMIN NAME.
- The ADMIN NAME is only viewed by system administrators and not by employees.
- Typically you'll want to include the plan year within the ADMIN NAME.
5. Enter a DISPLAY NAME.
- The DISPLAY NAME will be viewed by employees.
- If plan options/check boxes are not already included on the form, the plan name entered here is mapped on the form.
- If the carrier enrollment form includes plan options that need to be checked on the form, either the ADMIN NAME or DISPLAY NAME should exactly match the plan name listed on the form.
- We highly recommend testing to ensure that enrollments populate correctly on the enrollment form based on the ADMIN NAME or DISPLAY NAME entered.
6. Enter the EFFECTIVE DATE or the plan year start date.
7. DUPLICATE PLAN can be used to quickly copy similar plans or to create a new plan year.
- Plans displayed will match the “Plan Type” selected.
- This is most commonly used during plan renewal.
- All renewing plans should be duplicated for the new plan year.
8. If Agency or Enterprise subscription holder, use Renewal Assist to push/move all current enrollments from the current/duplicated plan to the new plan.
- When this option is used the Enrollment Changes Report is affected.
9. Click Add Plan.
10. Add the rest of the plan rules and rates.
11. Review a few Employee > Benefits pages to confirm their enrollments were pushed to the new plans as expected and display the appropriate rates.