Brokers or Company Administrators can enter the qualifying event on behalf of the employee.
- The Add Qualifying Event action entered by the broker or Company Administrator will not display to the employee when they log in.
- The only way EaseCentral prompts an employee to sign forms due to a qualifying event is if the employee enters the qualifying event themselves.
- If the broker or company administrator has locked all employees from managing benefits without assistance by entered a Company Wide Lock Enrollment Date, see Lock Enrollment for details to allow employees to make qualifying event changes.
To add a qualifying event:
1. From Employees > [employee] > Benefits, click Actions.
2. Choose Add Qualifying Event.
3. Continue for one of the following Qualifying Event Changes:
- Part-Time to Full-Time
- Full-Time to Part-Time
- Re-instate Benefits
- Loss of Coverage
- Enrollment in Other Coverage