Previous > Employee Logins
If an employee forgets his/her password, he/she can:
1. Click I'm unable to log in.
2. Enter their email address.
- Once submitted, he/she will receive an email with the URL that will allow him/her to reset the password and log in.
3. If employees need additional help, click I need additional help to log in.
4. Enter their name, phone number, and email address.
- The system will send a notification to the email(s) listed on the Logins > Login Support Email(s) tab.
- If there are no email addresses populated on the Login Support Email(s) tab, the notification will be sent to the Company Administrator.
- If there are multiple Company Administrators, the notification will be sent to the first Company Administrator listed in alphabetical order.
- The employee then sees a screen confirming that a notification has been sent to their administrator.
The administrator should then reach out to assist the employee.