Notification documents are documents or links that a company would like an employee to see the next time they access their dashboard. Examples include updated handbooks, new policy announcements or compliance documents.
- If a document or link is added outside of the open enrollment window, and employees must view or sign a document or link mid-year, the best practice is to select the REQUIRE REVIEW or REQUIRE SIGNATURE option when adding the document or link.
If they have not already viewed the document, those added in Notifications show to the employee the next time they walk through the enrollment experience .
To ensure documents are reviewed:
1. Mark REQUIRE REVIEW or REQUIRE SIGNATURE.
2. Choose LOCATIONS, DIVISIONS, DEPARTMENTS, or JOB CLASSES.
- If all organization types are able to view the document these options can be left blank.
- If No LOCATIONS, DIVISIONS, DEPARTMENTS, or JOB CLASSES are selected all employees will be able to see the document added.
3. From Employees > Logins, set Logins filter to All.
4. From Actions, choose Send Logins to all employees who must view or sign that document.
If either Require Review or Require Signature are selected, the employee is prompted to View Documents on their EaseCentral dashboard the next time they log in.
Multiple documents and links can be easily and quickly added at once to Documents > Notifications by setting up Document Libraries in the LIBRARIES page.
- See the Documents Library Help Desk solution for more information about how to create Document Libraries.