Custom Documents, personalized by the Company Administrator or broker, can be created and displayed to employees in the Document Library during Onboarding or as a Notification, and anytime during the year. Dynamic fields from their EaseCentral portal will be mapped on the document.
- Documents can be created using information already stored in EaseCentral such as company name, logo, employee name, manager name, date of hire, compensation, signature, date of signature, etc.
- Text can be formatted and aligned.
To create a custom document:
1. From Documents > Custom, click Add Document.
2. Add text.
3. Using Auto Text, select fields from employee and/or company data to mapped within your text.
4. If the employee's signature should be added to the document, include the Auto Text EMPLOYEE_SIGNATURE.
5. Click PREVIEW to display the document as it will display to the employee with examples of completed fields.
6. If the document should include the signature of a company representative or contact, enter the NAME, JOB TITLE, and SIGNATURE by choosing the following Auto Text fields:
7. Click Save.
To add a custom document to the library:
1. From Documents > Onboarding or Documents > Notifications, click Actions.
2. Choose Add Custom Document.
3. Select a CUSTOM DOCUMENT.
4. Enter a DISPLAY NAME.
5. Add a DESCRIPTION.
6. Choose whether to REQUIRE REVIEW or REQUIRE SIGNATURE.
7. Choose LOCATIONS, DIVISIONS, DEPARTMENTS, or JOB CLASSES to enable only those employees to see specific documents.
- If all organization types are able to view the document these options can be left blank.
- If No LOCATIONS, DIVISIONS, DEPARTMENTS, or JOB CLASSES are selected all employees will be able to see the document added.
8. Click Add Custom Document.