Enrollment elections may be entered for an employee.
- The Important Note regarding his/her pending elections not being signed will remain until they log in and sign.
1. By selecting Benefits and choosing a benefit option under Benefit Summary, view and modify enrollment information for any employee or dependent.
2. To enter enrollment on behalf of employees, change the drop menu to Enrolled.
3. Select a plan option.
4. Click Save.
5. Repeat for each plan as needed.
From the Actions drop menu:
1. You can also download Enrollment Forms.
- EaseCentral has both insurance carrier specific forms and Universal enrollment forms.
2. View an Enrollment Summary, a summary of an employee's elections.
3. View Enrollment History, all elections entered by or on behalf of the employee for all plan types.
- Generates an excel report showing the historical benefit elections and when they were made.
If open enrollment is currently enabled and only some plan types are included in open enrollment, you are defaulted to the open enrollment view in the Employees > Benefits page.
1. To make updates to plans not currently in open enrollment, choose Actions > Current Enrollment.
- To return to the open enrollment view, or to make changes to plans in open enrollment, choose Actions > Open Enrollment.
For details regarding Qualifying Life Events that affect or enable enrollment, click here.