Documents, links and forms may be provided to or stored for employees within their portal.
If onboarding is activated, the completed and signed W-4 and I-9 documents are available in employee's Documents > Shared.
1. To access, select the document name.
2. To edit details regarding document, click Edit.
To upload employee-specific documents or links to Employees > Documents.
- Shared documents are visible to the specific employee and all Company Administrators.
- Private documents are visible by Administrators only.
1. Select Actions.
2. Choose Add Document or Add Link.
- The DISPLAY NAME will display to employees as they view and open the document.
- Employees will see the DESCRIPTION when accessing any document with a description added.
3. If employees must open the document or link to complete their onboarding or enrollment experience, select REQUIRE REVIEW or REQUIRE SIGNATURE .
All versions of the employee carrier forms/applications signed by the employee are stored in the Forms page for access by brokers or company administrators.
If onboarding is enabled, completed W-4 and I-9 forms and Direct Deposit information are found in their respective sections.
To finalize and accept I-9 documents, the company administrator:
2. If the employee did not upload his/her identification documents, enter the ID information.
2. Otherwise, review appropriate employee identification.
3. Select Reviewed.
- Company information is added to the form.
Company administrators can also run excel reports with all employee W-4 and Direct Deposit information.
Company Administrators can also run reports related to documents and forms.
1. Click Actions.
2. Select the desired report from the drop menu.
3. Click OK.
4. Once the report has been generated, go to Reports.
5. Select the appropriate report from Generated Reports.