Verbiage can be modified for a single purpose email or saved as a default for future use.
To customize the email:
1. Enter the email@example.com email address as one that employees will recognize.
- Only one email can be entered.
- We recommend using the Company Administrator.
2. Edit email verbiage as needed.
- Anything in brackets must not be edited.
- The system maps data from company and employee profiles into these fields.
3. To save the changes as the default, click Save Email.
- If changes are not saved, original content is maintained as the default.