Emails may be sent to a group of employees based on selection or status.
Please view the following video to see how to send logins to employees.
Step by Step Instructions:
1. Select Logins from the left navigation bar.
- Logins filter is defaulted to show employees Without Login access. This means the password has not yet been set by either the employee or by a broker or company administrator.
- The filter can be changed to All or With Login to see employees who have previously set their password.
2. Search for or scroll to and select all or specific employees by clicking in the check box in front of the name(s).
3. Click Actions.
4. Select Send Logins.
5. Complete Customize Login Email.
6. Click Send.