The Excel Document is commonly used when assisting employees with enrollment or with a mail merge template. It is very important that these documents are stored and shared in a secure manner as they contain private information.
- Passwords assigned do not expire.
- Employees with email addresses should always be sent logins from the Logins page by clicking Actions > Send Logins.
- It is not recommended that Excel Documents are generated for employees with email addresses.
Step by Step Instructions:
1. From the Logins page, select employees Without Login.
2. Mark the box next to the employee name for whom to generate a guide.
- Be sure that the employee does not have an email address listed.
- To select all employees, mark box next to Name header.
3. Click Actions.
4. Click Generate Excel Document.
- A message pops up listing how many employees will be included.
5. Click Generate.