Usernames and passwords can be generated for employees that do not have email addresses. Login Guides can be distributed to the employees in person at new hire orientation, open enrollment meetings, or included with their pay stub.
- If the company prefers to assign usernames, usernames can be imported.
- Usernames are displayed in Employees > [employee] > Login.
- You can generate an excel document that contains usernames and edit to create an import file.
- Otherwise, this function generates usernames along with the temporary passwords.
- Passwords assigned do not expire.
- It is extremely important that this information is handled with care and the most secure methods are followed when storing and communicating this information.
Step by Step Instructions:
1. From the Logins page, select employees Without Login
2. Mark the box next to the employee name for whom to generate a guide.
- Be sure that the employee does not have an email address listed.
- To select all employees, mark box next to Name header.
3. Click Actions.
4. Select Generate Login Guides from the drop menu.
- A preview of the guide will pop up.
5. Make any necessary edits or updates.
- Leave the data in brackets as is.
6. Click Save Guide.
- This will save any changes made to the verbiage.
- We recommend keeping the guide verbiage generic so it can be used for all employees.
7. Click Generate.
8. Go to Reports at the top of the page.
9. Select Generated Reports.
10. Access the report titled "Login Guides."
- There will be one PDF per employee.
- The URL to the portal will be included in the guide as well as the employee's username and password.