Previous > Activating Open Enrollment
Messages can be emailed to employees with valid email addresses entered into employee profiles in EaseCentral.
- For employees who have not had their password set, the email includes a registration link they can use to create a password and then access the system.
- The registration link expires after 14 days.
- Login messages can be sent as many times as needed until the employee sets their password and accesses the system.
- For employees who have logged in or had their password set, the email includes the company's EaseCentral URL.
Login and passwords can also be provided using methods outside system email.
- It is extremely important that this information is handled with care and the most secure methods are followed when storing and communicating this information.
Granting Employees access
|Access Method:||Login with:||Distributed by:||Password:||When to use:|
|Link in email||Employee email address||Email||Created by employee||Employee has email in system|
Generate Login Guides
|Company URL on guide||Username||Individual PDF Documents||Randomly generated|
Displays on guide
|No emails in the system|
Generate Excel Document
|Company URL||Username||All employee info in one doc||Randomly generated|
Displays in doc
As merge file for custom document
|Company URL||Email or username||Manually||Randomly generated|
Must be copied at the time password is reset
|Employee forgot password|
Helping someone log in for the first time
- Prior to sending logins to employees, we recommend forwarding the appropriate IP addresses and domains to the company's IT department to whitelist.
- This will better ensure employees receive emails sent from the EaseCentral portal notifying them of their registration and login information.
If an employee has an email, passwords can be changed by employees using a link or by company administrators or brokers from the company portal:
Alternatives to sending an email are:
- If an employee does not have an email, create a username and password.
- To provide instructions that contain a Login and temporary password, use Login Guides
- To assist with Employee Enrollment, use Excel Document