2-Factor Authentication using a generated code delivered via a text message to your smart phone.
To receive an authentication code as a text:
1. Select Enable under the Text Message Delivery (SMS) option to choose that method.
2. Enter your mobile phone number.
3. Choose Send Code to receive a randomly generated code by text message (SMS).
4. Enter the Access Code in Step 3.
5. Click Register to complete the registration.
6. Upon receiving notification of Success, click Continue.
- Once registered, the code sent via SMS will be valid for 30 minutes.
Once registered, and once daily, after entering your username and password you will be prompted to enter the code sent via SMS to complete the login process.