HRIS > Stats
Previous View Survey Results
- Demographic and work related data must be entered and kept up-to-date in EaseCentral in order for the Stats to display accurate data.
Company Growth displays the total current HEADCOUNT along with NEW EMPLOYEES, DEPARTURES, and the TURNOVER % rate over the past year.
- The turnover rate is calculated by taking the total number of separations for the year and dividing it by the average amount of employees during the year.
To view statistics for each month during the year:
1. Hover over the representative blue bar for the month.
The Diversity chart shows the distribution of salary by gender by specific salary ranges.
To view detailed statistics for each salary range:
1. Hover over representative bar for a specific salary range.
Company administrators can view distribution of company organization types for employees over a period of a year.
- The number of employees assigned to a specific Department, Division, Job Title, Job Class, or Location are displayed for each month and are each assigned a color on the graph.
- Company administrators can quickly view how these assignments fluctuate over the year.
To view statistics for each organization type:
1. Click type down arrow.
2. Choose type.
3. Hover over representative bar for specific Location, Department, Division, Job Class or Job Title.
- Those listed depend on types established in Company > Profile > Organization.
Additionally, statistics can be viewed employee demographics tracked in EaseCentral.
- Note the color coded key for each graph.
To view detailed statistics for each type of demographic data:
1. Navigate to the demographic data.
2. Hover over the representative section of the graph to view the total number of employees in the demographic category as well as the percentage of total employees in the demographic category.