Previous: Completing a Performance Review
Performance Reviews can be viewed by Company Administrators and Managers.
- The company administrator can view the responses for all employees in EaseCentral.
- Managers can access reviews they have been assigned to complete in the Direct Report Manager Reviews.
- Managers can see the responses to reviews sent directly to their direct reports by the company administrator in the Direct Report Self-Assessments.
- Managers do not have access to view responses for employees other than his/her direct reports.
To complete an assigned Performance Review:
1. Select Direct Report Manager Reviews
2. Click Start, Continue, or View next to the Review.
3. Continue to Complete Performance Review.
To view results of Performance Reviews sent by a Company Administrator:
1. Select Direct Report Self-Assessments.
2. Click View next to the Review.
3. Review employee responses.
Company administrators can remind employees or managers to complete assigned reviews.
To send a reminder email:
1. From HRIS > Reviews, click Send Reminder.
2. Choose TEMPLATE.
3. Enter SUBJECT.
4. Customize MESSAGE.
- Ensure that any mapped fields, denoted with [ ]s, are maintained.
- Specifically [URL] as it provides a link to a unique URL for each employee to complete the review.
5. Click the linked notation of the number of employees Sending to to view the list.
6. Click Send.